Attending an AU Collaborative Institution
If you have visited the Course Registration Plan webpage prior to December 1, 2020, to ensure you are on the most recent version of the plan, please clear the cache of your web browser before proceeding with completion.
Step 1: Apply for Student Financial Assistance
Step 2: Submit the Course Registration Plan
February 28, 2021
for the start date of
May 1, 2021
Your completion of the two steps above will initiate critical processes including completion of Provincial or Territorial program information forms and confirmation of enrolment forms by AU and your funding agency.
- A Collaborative AU program student means that you are enrolled in an AU program and are taking classroom courses on site at one of AU’s partner institutions.
- You may be registered in AU courses, college courses or a combination of courses at both Educational Institutions.
- Students who plan to apply for student financial assistance for enrolment in a Collaborative AU program will need to consult with an AU Financial Aid Advisor as there may be specific items that need to be coordinated between the Educational Institutions.
- If you are an AU Collaborative student and are applying for a student loan, please identify yourself and your plans with the AU Student Financial Aid (SFA) Unit prior to applying for your student aid.
- AU’s Financial Aid Advisors can also assist you with the coordination of confirmation of full time enrolment letters or documents that you require to be completed.
- Please use the web inquiry form to contact the SFA Office in writing.
- For assistance with your AU Collaborative program details, program planning and general inquiries you should contact the onsite AU Collaboration Liaison Officer or Collaboration representative as appropriate for your partner institution.