Student Financial Aid
Welcome to the AU Student Financial Aid website.
Whether you are attending Athabasca University as an undergraduate or graduate student, affordability and access to financial resources is important. AU’s financial aid team is committed to helping you obtain information on available financial assistance for your situation.
You may be able to access full or part time funding programs from Provincial and/or Federal funding from the Province of your residence.
We can assist you in navigating through the student financial aid process to identify loans, awards and grants, and other planning tools to put your academic goals within your reach and your budget.
Please explore the website for all of the important information that will provide in depth details in all matters related to financing your post secondary education at AU.
Office of the Registrar - Last Updated October 21, 2013
- Deadline to apply for Student Financial Assistance for period starting February 1, 2014 is October 31, 2013. Do not delay.
- Deadline to apply for ‘Fall’ AU Awards is October 15, 2013. Please view the Alphabetical AU Awards Listing for details.
- I want to read about Financial Assistance in the current AU calendar.
- How can I apply for bursaries and other awards based on financial need?
- Where can I find out about available student awards and scholarships?
- What funding resources are available for disabled students?
- Who can help me complete a loan study plan?
- I would like to submit an appeal.
- I would like to view the AU Student Code of Conduct.