In Examination Services, we distribute, supervise, and collect your exams. We also maintain the exam invigilation network, reviewing and approving new exam invigilators.
Please note: the Exam Service Unit does not receive your exam when it comes back to AU. Returning exams go to the Course Assistant for your course. For more information on this, contact 1-800-788-9041.
The AU Undergraduate Calendar outlines our examination policies and related information.
- How do I write an exam?
- My exam is online. How do I find out more?
- What is the exam policy for group study courses?
- Where do I write an exam?
- How do I request an exam?
- What if I can't write an exam at the time I requested?
- I did poorly on my exam and wish to write again.
- I was marked harshly on my exam and wish to appeal the grade.
- How can I apply for an exception to an AU examination policy?
- I am invigilating an exam. Who do I contact if there is a problem with the exam package sent?
- I am invigilating an online exam. How do I find out more?
- I would like to see the Exams policy manual.
Exam Unit - Office of the Registrar - Last Updated February 24, 2014
- I want to request a course extension.
- I want to request an exam online.
- I want to print an exam request or other form.
- I want to check my grades.
- I want to access the exams section of the current AU calendar.
- I want to access the exams section of the current AU student handbook.
- What are the AU examination policies?
- I would like to submit an appeal.
- I would like to view the AU Student Code of Conduct.