Contact the Office of the Registrar
Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
International: (780) 675-6100
The Information Centre provides one point of contact for all telephone inquiries.
You can also use AskAU to find quick answers or to ask us a question online.
Office of the Registrar
1 University Drive
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Hours of operation
The Office of the Registrar is open to students from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. The current time at the office is Sunday 7:00 am.
Office of the Registrar - Last Updated March 24, 2014
Top Ask AU Questions
- What are your fees?
- When do your courses start?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- When can I write my exam?
- Who can supervise my exam?
- I need to contact an AU department.
- I would like to submit an appeal.
- What are AU's service standards?
- What is MyAU?